Thursday 9 April 2020

Pin doll

It was a joy to spend time this afternoon of Good Friday 2020 making this small pin doll using a pattern from @annwood. She offered this free pattern this February for her second annual scrap festival. Ann offers some patterns as well as others she finds online to share. All with the plan to use up scraps. They are used , but with such small amounts I am not sure that any space has been noticeably cleared.



I had all the scraps, lace, braid, felt, wooden face bead and wool roving hair stashed away somewhere in my studio and today it all came together. Quick and easy to make. I sewed her completely by hand.  Not sure if I can now stick pins in her though.
The wooden bead was probably a clown face bead , not sure at all where I obtained it from , but I think it looks ok with this little pin doll. Not sure if I planned to make a clown as some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment