Monday 11 January 2021

52 Tags

 just can’t help myself. This seemed like such an easy challenge, quick enough with out too much time needed each week. Also plan to use only what I have. I only found 20 tags in a drawer. I remember purchasing them years ago for some arty purpose but never got round to it. Will make the other 32. But then found three that I had tea stained and another that I had covered in teabag paper. Then some smaller ones that I may use. These might give the finished tags some interest. They will all be kept on this ring binder again that I found, one of those things you know you have and keep finding everywhere but never use. 



There is a theme each week. The first was white, for fresh
start to the year. The second was to put a heart on. This has been set by @hannemade. 

No comments:

Post a Comment