Friday 30 October 2020

Mixed Media

 i have just completed a few pages for a scrapbook journal of inspiration. The images are not glued but stuck down lightly so I can use them in a mixed media piece. Following along with @lalymille in a free artist retreat online. She is very inspiring and so gentle in her teaching. 

I have done a few of Laly’s online classes and return to them from time to time as there is always something that enter’s into my art practice. 



These are Laly’s words but I align my textile work and consequently hand work with them as well. 

Rememberer, Creator ,Collector , Connector
 


This pice has photographed sideways but I decided to leave it that way as it is giving thoughts of an abstract landscape. 

All the little scraps I have saved now are useful when developing colour studies, shapes , textures, marks and compositions.  Really looking and seeing what colours I am drawn to . Peaceful greens with highlights of orange pinks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment