Friday 13 March 2020

Fairy Tree House

Finally got needed equipment together to start the finishing off for my Fairy Tree House. If I located the wire ready to make the internal frame for free standing, I couldn’t find the wire cutters. But all came together and I sat outside to enjoy the cooler weather as I worked.  Very soon along came a helper, by this I mean hindrance as Pablo kept knocking it over with his tail or trying to rub his face either on my hard at work concentrating one or the wool house. But help or not I finally made the frame. Now to finish some details with more stitch , embellishing and attach the house to the structure.


It’s made of wool with paper fabric, lace,  silk cocoons and embroidery. The wool base was felted using my embellishing machine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment