Saturday 23 April 2022

Cardboard collage

Playing around this morning with a piece of cardboard that has had wax from saved candle dregs on the surface in a failed exploration for something entirely different. I really like the corrugations. They remind me of a long flight of steps leading to something wonderful , a temple,  a view or the promised land. So with the inclusion of some cutout pictures and more cardboard it has become a collage of these few elements. Thinking of all the steps I’ve climbed ....Jacobs Ladder in Wickham Terrace Brisbane, Ankhor Wat in Cambodia,  in Belgium at the site of one of Napoleons battles, l’arc de triumph . I’m going to think of more to add here , random climbs that when written down together become a collection. I wonder what the collective noun for climbs is? 





No comments:

Post a Comment