Sunday 3 November 2019

Spirit Warrior

Finally I finished my Spirit Warrior. She is standing upright in her kantha stitched cloak, she has a serene face and she is sagely sending me good vibes .  I want to add more beads to her headdress and add more stitching to her cloak .


Her ‘ hair’ is a short section of vintage braid I found in a box that I got in a garage sale . Her face is stitched with a long warrior bugle bead nose. Makes her proud. All beads and fabrics are what I found while rummaging through my treasure trove of thrifted , found or donated old and vintage pieces of lace, fibre , fabric and paraphernalia as in beads and trinkets. She needs a name now I am thinking 💭

2 comments:

  1. Hetty, Xena (oh, sorry, that's a different type of warrior) - you'll come up with one a wonderful one for her.

    ReplyDelete