Wednesday 25 September 2019

Attacking the U F O’s

During these school holidays I decided to finish a project started each day. So far so good. 5 days and five pieces are done, even though they were very near to completion. Will keep going and as I am the one to set the rules it may not continue as One a day as some I completed works could take extra time if I want to ensure they are not rushed.
So this is day 5 . Josephine by the river getting ready for the apple picking season and all the activity that involves such as apple crushing for cider, canning and apple sauce. Josephine is a small feve that I purchased in France. These little feves were put into the 12 th day cake for partakers to find. Sort of like thripence in the Christmas Pudding. The 12 th day cake was eaten 12 days after Christmas.



No comments:

Post a Comment