Wednesday 31 March 2021

Promener le chien

 This is the second postcard for a member of textile art group Broadstrokes. Theme of travel as we can’t do as much of it as we would want and to arrive as a lovely gift for the receivers  birthday. I am sending my postcards with a city or country that I can in some way associate the receiver. Kate sent me this postcard in 2012 when she was living in Paris and other parts of France for 6 months. So it’s recycled. I have even managed to alter some of what she wrote on the back to be current for her to receive. On the front I have added the blue,white and red flag, the poodle , women on the balcony,braid and ribbon.  And of course Kate herself. I added the text for consistency with the postcards I will be sending. Now onto the next destination! 




2 comments:

  1. What a great idea, Kathryn - look forward to seeing it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris, I am really enjoying the planning of these postcards

      Delete